Top 5 Party on a Penny Tips
1. Buy themed stickers to decorate plain (and cheaper) paper cups, plates, straws, party favour bags…
2. Use wrapping paper as an inexpensive tablecloth or runner.
3. No need for elaborate floral arrangements, flowers or leaves straight from the garden are great for garden/bug bashes and palm fronds are perfect for tropical/oriental themes.
4. Create your own entertainment with a sticker scavenger hunt. Or play the traditional “clothes peg” game but with stickers.
5. Stick to a strong colour theme by picking only one or two colors – this will definitely give a stylish look without the designer price tag.